2015

| On
Thursday, December 31, 2015
I blinked and the whole year was over. This year I realized I’m very much a homebody. I like my routines. Here’s my 2015, in list form:
  • I got glasses(!), which I only use when I’m reading, watching tv/movies, or driving at night.
  • I made regular tv/movie dates with my best friend and actually kept them.
  • I spent way too much money on really crappy clothes that didn’t really last the whole year.
  • Sewed a few skirts, a pair of pj pants, some dino hoodies, and attempted several dresses that ended up not fitting.
  • Watched my little ones grow.
  • Went “camping” with a friend at a friend-of-a-friend’s cabin in Palomar.
  • Saw a few friends move away, some only an hour away, some as far as Alaska.
  • Had a lump(s)-in-boob scare. Had a mammogram and found out it wasn’t anything to worry about.
  • I saw my mother go through a double mastectomy. She just finished her second-to-last reconstructive surgery. 
  • Had my house cleaned on a regular basis.
  • Went to the San Diego Fair.
  • Bought too many bento supplies.
  • Watched both my kids take swimming lessons without me in the water.
  • Watched my big guy repeatedly jump from the diving board in to the deep end at swim class (he loves swimming).
  • I saw my baby start preschool with his big brother.
  • Bought a new laptop.
  • Went to the Library about 1,000 times.
  • Dyed my hair purple.
  • Got a bazillion grey hairs.
  • Went to San Diego Comic Con (and took both boys)
  • Took the boys tent camping.
  • Watched as both boys hiked Stonewall Peak without being carried at all.
  • Watched Game of Thrones, Orange is the new black, and Peaky Blinders.
  • Read 120 books.
  • Went thrift and estate sale shopping more often than I should have.
  • Toured the http://www.nautiluslive.org/ e/v nautilus, one of only two dedicated ships of exploration in the world, and took photos with ROV Hercules.
  • Watched my big guy learn to ride a bicycle.
  • Showed my boys Star Wars for the first time.
  • Welcomed a new niece in to the world.
  • Had breakfast for dinner way too many times.
  • Went to the zoo about 1,000 times.
  • Moved my two boys in to twin beds. 
  • Saw Star Wars VII twice, once in imax 3d.
1 comment on "2015"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9