snapshots

| On
Thursday, February 11, 2016

 



I always have trouble getting going again after taking a break from things. I feel like the next thing I do should be really special, like I need great pictures, a new great (completed) project, or a fun adventure to blog again.

We’ve been taking advantage of some really warm weather lately and heading out to the bay, Balboa Park and the park at every opportunity.
My preschool drop-off spot always has the best light for car selfies.
Matryoshka dress. There were a bunch of fitting issues, so I had to scrap this and buy another yard of fabric for a new bodice. You can’t tell in this picture, but there was a crazy amount of ease in the upper bust, all the way down through the waist.
I finished a project! Yay.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9