Some days

| On
Wednesday, March 02, 2016


2016 has not gotten off to the best start, but I’m still hopeful it’ll turn around. It’s hard to post about anything lighthearted when all I can think about are the family, health, and other heavy topics which have taken up all of my time and energy. 

I’ve been meaning to do a post about Spark Joy by Marie Kondo. I read her other book, The life-changing magic of tidying up last year, and jumped on the chance to read this new book. It’s a step-by-step illustrated guide to her method of tidying. It's fantastic, but just came at the exact wrong time for me. I'm both inspired to clear out all my clutter and frustrated because I just haven't had the time to tackle things in the KonMari way.

What little free time I have had has been spent bouncing from one project to the next. I still need to tackle the last few fit issues of my nesting doll dress and sew up quite a few other projects in order to clear up my sewing nook. This weekend I picked up some pretty flowers and planted them. A little garden time did a world of good, I think.





 Spark Joy was provided to me for an honest review from Blogging for Books.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9