Currently

| On
Wednesday, October 14, 2015






Reading: So much! Every so often I request a bunch of books at my library, and they typically come in 1-5 at a time over the course of a month or so, but suddenly I've been getting stacks of books in at once. I’m almost at the end of my hold queue though, so recommendations are always welcome.

Listening: I’ve been on a total Smiths kick lately. One of the YA books I read recently quoted a Smiths lyric and it made me so nostalgic for their music. I’ve also had the Adele song Rolling in the Deep stuck in my head every day for the past week or two. Am I the only one who wakes up with a song stuck in their head?

Watching: Orange is the new black and Once Upon a Time. I find Orange is the new black really interesting. Once Upon a Time is a total guilt watch for me. I absolutely adore the costuming and I love the premise.

Sewing: I finally finished a basic gathered skirt that’s been sitting in my unfinished projects pile for months. Now I've got to get back to working on the dresses that I can't seem to get right, and the other dresses that need to be taken in.

Planning: camping, a sudden change in halloween costuming, maybe a trip to disneyland, and what to do to celebrate my 34th birthday on monday!

Loving: the park. play dates. pool parties. kid-free friday mornings. halloween. birthdays!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9