Currently.

| On
Friday, September 04, 2015



Reading: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. This book inspired a huge purge of clothes and toys. I also just finished A Red-Rose Chain by Seanan McGuire. This is the 9th book in her Toby Daye series, which is about a changeling (part human, part faerie) detective/hero in modern-day San Francisco. This installment has Toby out of her comfort zone and it was filled with as much magic, blood, and mayhem as one would expect from a McGuire novel. I enjoyed this book, but wouldn’t consider it McGuire’s strongest/best.

Looking forward to:
Kid-free Friday mornings! Now that both boys are in preschool three mornings a week, I’m going to have some free time to myself. I can’t even say how excited I am about those three hours each week where I can focus on my hobbies or work without worrying that I’m ignoring my kiddos. 

Planning: Halloween costumes. Our big halloween event is just around the corner and I’m in full planning/procrastinating mode. I’m making two Jedi costumes, plus a pirate costume, and possibly a mermaid costume.

Loving: circle skirts. lightweight quilts. dresses and skirts with pockets. getting rid of stuff. eggs benedict. vanilla iced lattes. levi 524 straight leg jeans. grey high top converse. new star wars merchandise. balboa park at night.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9