New things

| On
Saturday, August 01, 2015
Hello! Welcome to The Brant House. I’ve had this blog sitting around mostly unused since 2009-ish, but recently decided to start fresh, so here we are.

My name is Tina and I live in San Diego, California. I have a husband and two amazing boys. You can usually find me reading a book, wrangling a kid or daydreaming about whatever my current obsession is. This is my place to share photos, make endless lists and goals, daydream, ramble and share all the little moments that make up our day-to-day lives.

It turns out I have a million photos of my kids but almost no photos of myself, so here's a bad selfie taken in my car. But hey, you can kinda see my purple hair, so that's something.  












Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9